* To provide assistance, facilitate the quality education for all the Masses without any discrimination of caste, creed, or religion.
* To prevent communicable diseases, chronic diseases, to promote community health and development.
* To provide special care for neglected and deserted, Orphans, widows, Old Age People welfare and monthly assistance to the rehabilitates.
* To provide rehabilitation to physically challenged, like Polio, Crippled, Blind, deaf and dumb, mentally retarded.
* To Launch Community Development Projects for the empowerment of needy people with asset creation, resources establishment and network with Government Departments.
* To Prepare Disaster and an emergency relief services to the victims of natural calamities such as fire, floods, cyclone, Tsunami, drought etc..
* To cater to the primary need of shelter, food, clothing, medical treatment and care of the Street Children, domestic children, bonded labour Children, Women in distress, and the victims of Juvenile Delinquents, trafficking victims and who are without any social and economic support.
* To facilitate the ecological and watershed program’s for drinking water, horticulture, poultry, and animal husbandry and to keep environment, safe heritage etc…
* To Generate awareness about Values, Human (Children, Women, Men and Deserving people) Rights, Social Evils and Superstitions.